Article 1 (About the Terms of Service)
The Terms apply to all users.
Users who do not agree to the Terms are not allowed to use the Site or the Service.
Users of the Service, whether individuals or corporations, are assumed to have agreed to the Terms at the point of application for registration or of use of the Service.
The Terms are subject to change as necessary, and the details thereof shall be notified to users by e-mail, by being posting to the site, or by other methods. In the event of a change, users are assumed to agree to the contents of the change at the point of using the Site following the change, and the latest Terms shall apply. Therefore, please read the latest terms before using the Site.
In addition to the Terms, the Service discloses the Cancellation Terms, and the Site discloses information about how to use the Service in addition to the precautions. The aforementioned items substantially constitute only part of the Terms.
Please make sure to read the Terms before using the Service.
Article 2 (Definitions)
- Definitions of the terminology in the Terms are as follows, unless otherwise specified.
(1)The Terms: Terms of Services of the reservation service (NILE)
(2)The Company: INVADE Co., Ltd.
(3)The Site: The website (NILE) operated by INVADE Co., Ltd.
(4)The Service: The service provided on the Site operated by the Company
(5)Registration: Registration by a user of an account specified the Company
(6)Viewer: A person who can only browse articles in the website.
(7)Negotiator Company: A company that can browse articles and negotiate registered companies by chat in the website.
(8)Exhibitor Company: A company that can browse and post articles and negotiate vice versa.
(9)Users: Viewer and Negotiator Companies and Exhibitor Companies(registrants) who use the Service
(10)Intellectual property rights, etc.: Intellectual property rights, including industrial property rights such as patent rights and trademark rights, as well as copyrights (including rights stipulated in Article 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act), as well as other rights
(11)Confidential information: Personal information, customer information, company information, as well as all other information
(12)Antisocial forces: Gangs, gang members, persons who had been gang members within the past five years, associate members of crime syndicates, associate businesses of crime syndicates, racketeers or the like, political racketeering organizations, organized crime syndicates, or any other similar persons or organizations
Article 3 (Contents of the Service)
The Service is the B2B matching system, and provides online platform for companies. Registrants can use the Service to browse or post articles or negotiate registered companies by chat in the website.
- (1)Browse articles and information
All registrants can browse articles, companies information and products information.
- (2)Post articles and products information
Prior to registering as Exhibitor company. The company must pay the exhibition fee. After that the company can prost articles and products information.
- (3)Negotiate registered companies by chat
The company registered as Exhibitor company or Negotiator company can negotiate registered companies by chat in the website.
- (4)Purchase tickets
The registered companies must purchase tickets in order to initiate chat service.
- (5)Data management
The registrants can manage data of their information on the dashboard in website. The information consists of following: profile, created contents tickets, ongoing negotiations, total visitors, browsing history.
The company registered as Exhibitor company can place an advertisement.
- (7)Other services accompanying or related to any of the aforementioned Items
- The contents of posts of posting shops in the Service shall be established through deliberation between the Company and registered companies.
- The specific contents of the Service shall be established on the Site.
Article 4 (Registration)
Users are required to register information specified by the Company before they start using the Service.
Applications for registration are conducted by notifying the following to the Company in a method specified by the Company: e-mail address, password, name, credit card information, etc. Falsified applications are not accepted.
Registration of Exhibitor company requires that shops undergo a registration examination under examination criteria separately established by the Company. Registration is completed once the Company has notified the Exhibitor company regarding the completion thereof.
Registrants, in the event of a change to the contents of their registered information, must change their user information using a method specified by the Company. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for losses caused to registrants as a result of failure to make such changes.
The Company may, in the event that the Company has determined that any of the following apply to an applicant for registration, reject registration.
- (1)The applicant does not satisfy the registration examination criteria specified by the Company
- (2)The applicant is a minor or person under curatorship or limited guardianship, and they have not obtained the permission of a legal representative, guardian, advisor, or limited guardian
- (3)The contents of the registration application contain falsified information, errors, or omissions
- (4)The applicant is a single person with multiple registrations
- (5)The applicant has deleted their registration in the past and has taken measures to suspend their use of the Service
- (6)There are other circumstances in which the Company has determined that it is not appropriate to allow registration
In the event of any of the above behavior, the Company shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons therefor to the registration applicant or registrant.
Article 5 (Management of Passwords, Etc.)
- Users should bear personal responsibility for carefully managing their IDs and passwords so that they are not disclosed to third parties.
- Responsibility for the use of IDs and passwords is with the registrant who possesses the ID in question, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- In the event that the ID of a user has been used without permission or if the ID and password of a user have been disclosed to a third party, the user should contact the Company immediately.
Article 6 (Methods of Use, Prohibited Behavior, Etc.)
- Users shall, in accordance to the Terms, use the service while complying with the Civil Law Act, the Commercial Law Act, the Personal Information Protection Law, the Copyright Act, and other laws and ordinances.
- Users shall bear all responsibility regarding use of the Service. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever regarding use by users unless otherwise specified.
- Users are prohibited from engaging in the following behavior.
- (1) Behavior which violates the Terms
- (2) Behavior which violates or may violate laws and ordinances
- (3) Behavior which infringes upon or contributes to infringing upon the rights of a third party
- (4) Behavior which the Company determines to hinder the Service or server
- (5) Behavior which violates public order and morality
- (6) Use by users that contributes to antisocial forces
- (7) Other behavior determined by the Company to be inappropriate
- When it has been discovered that a user has engaged in any of the above prohibited behavior or when the Company has determined that the behavior of a user falls under prohibited behavior, the Company can, at its own discretion, suspend or cancel provision of the Service to the user or delete the user’s data from the Company’s server. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any loss to users resulting therefrom.
- If the Company has suffered any damage as stipulated in Paragraph (2) of this Article, the user shall pay compensation for said damages to the Company.
Article 7 (Legal Matters)
- 1. A match will be made between the companies by using the Service.
- 2. Any problems between the registrant and the beautician regarding the reservation shall be resolved directly between the parties in question, and the Company, with regards to reservations, shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for problems concerning matters outside the provision of the Service.
Article 8 (User Responsibility)
- Users shall bear all responsibility for use of the Service, and shall guarantee to the Company that their use of the Service does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
- The preceding Paragraph notwithstanding, user problems arising concerning the use of the Service shall be resolved at the expense and responsibility of the user in question, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- In the event that a user has damaged the Company through use of the Service, the user shall pay compensation for the damages in question (including legal fees).
- In the event that a user has damaged a third party through use of the Service, the user shall pay compensation at their own expense and responsibility, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever. In such an event, if the Company has received a request for compensation for damages from the third party, the user shall pay to the Company the amount for the damages in question in addition to the fees (including legal fees).
Article 9 (Exemptions)
- The Company does not guarantee any specific outcomes to users through their use of the Service.
- The Company does not guarantee that uses will not be affected by viruses or the like from saving data created on the site, accessing the Site, or using the Site. Users shall bear all responsibility for their use of the Site.
- In the event of trouble concerning skimming or other misappropriation of credit card information by a third party, a resolution shall be made following deliberation between the user and the credit card company, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
- The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever regarding problems arising between users and third parties with regards to the Service.
- The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for damages arising from circumstances not attributable to the Company, such as natural disasters (including fire, power outage, hacking, computer virus invasion, earthquake, flood, war, epidemic, embargo, strike, riot, suspension of mass transport facilities, intervention by government offices, etc.), foreseen or unforeseen by the Company, or for indirect damages including damages from special circumstances or lost profits.
- The stipulations of this Article notwithstanding, the Company’s responsibility for compensation is limited to direct and normal damages actually inflicted upon users, if the Company bears responsibility, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for said compensation.
Article 10 (Intellectual Property Rights, Etc.)
Intellectual property rights, etc. with regards to the Site and the Service belong to the Company. Users shall use the Service while using it in a manner that does not infringe upon the rights of other users, the Company, or third parties. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for trouble arising in relation to intellectual property rights, etc. of the Site or the Service.
Article 11 (Service Interruption/Suspension, Content Changes, and Termination)
- The Company shall, when the Company has determined that it is necessary due to installation of equipment necessary for the operation of the Service, in order to perform maintenance work of the system, or because of a force majeure such as a natural disaster (including fire, power outage, hacking, computer virus invasion, earthquake, flood, war, epidemic, embargo, strike, riot, suspension of mass transport facilities, intervention by government offices, etc.), be able to temporarily interrupt or suspend operation of the Service without requiring prior notice to or approval from users.
- The Company shall be able to change the contents of or suspend, in part or in whole, the Service at the discretion of the Company and after notifying users in advance.
- The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for damages to users arising in conjunction with the preceding Paragraphs. However, in the event of permanent termination of all services, the Company shall refund all payments of fees for the service received after the termination.
Article 12 (Deletion of Registration)
- In the event that a registrant wishes to delete their registration, the registrant must submit a notification using the method specified by the Company.
- The Company shall not, regardless of the reasons for deletion of registration, refund fees that have been paid.
- The Company shall be able to immediately delete the registration of a user without warning if any of the following circumstances apply to the user.
- (1) It has been determined that there were circumstances that would not have allowed the user to register at the time of the application for registration, such as falsified registration information
- (2) There has been gross negligence or a breach of trust
- (3) Payments have been suspended or there has been a request for provisional seizure, seizure, auction, commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, commencement of civil rehabilitation proceedings, commence of company reorganization, or commencement of special liquidation
- (4) The user has been subject to procedures for the suspension of banking transactions by a clearing house
- (5) The user has been subject to disposition for failure to pay taxes and public dues
- (6) Liquidation has commenced in the event of the dissolving of a company (including cases of dissolving by merger), and the entirety of the business has been transferred to a third party
- (7) The user has been subject to disposition by competent authorities for the suspension of business operations or cancellation of business license or business registration
- (8) There are other extreme circumstances similar to the above Items in which it is difficult to continue the Terms or separate agreements
- The Company, in the event of unremedied default by the user following notice to the user within the specified reasonable period after violating any of the stipulations of the Terms not listed in the Items of the preceding Paragraph, shall be able to cancel the registration.
- In the event that any of the Items in Paragraph (3) of this Article apply to the Company or a user, the party in question shall, with good reason, lose a limited amount of profit and immediately repay any financial obligations to the other party, even when no notice or demand has been given by the other party.
- Users who wish to register again following the cancellation of registration must perform the registration procedures again. Users shall recognize, in advance, that any previous data will not be preserved after they have performed the registration procedures again.
Article 13 (Confidentiality)
The Company and users shall handle, with due care, confidential information disclosed or provided by the other party concerning the use of the Service, and, unless prior written approval has been granted by the other party, shall not use confidential information for purposes other than the Service and shall not disclose or provide it to any third party.
Article 14 (Collection, Analysis, and Handling of Information about Users)
- The Company may, in a manner that does not expose the identities of users, use registration information, device information, or other information concerning users for transmissions of information by the Company, statistics, or other services, or to provide it to third parties.
- The registrants shall not use any such information except for the purposes of performing data management and negotiations on the website.
- The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for damages arising from the use of information collecting modules such as cookies.
- Persons residing in EU member states and who are subject to GDPR should contact here if they have any inquiries regarding the GDPR policies. Also, if processing has not been performed appropriately, they can file an objection with the competent authority.
Article 15 (Period of Validity)
- The Terms shall apply to registered users.
- Articles 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, and 20, and other items aiming to preserve quality, shall remain valid even after the cancellation of user registration.
Article 16 (Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
- The Company and users shall express and guarantee that none of the following Items are currently, or in the future, applicable to them.
- (1) Involved in antisocial forces
- (2) Have a relationship that they know is operated through the support of antisocial forces
- (3) Have a relationship in which they know that antisocial forces substantially contribute to the operation thereof
- (4) Have a relationship in which they know that they wrongfully utilize antisocial forces, with the objective to achieve illicit profits for themselves or a third party, or with the objective to harm a third party, etc.
- (5) Have a relationship in which they know that they are providing funding, etc. and are contributing to providing accommodations for antisocial forces
- (6) Is a director or person who substantially contributes to operation and who has a socially reprehensible relationship with antisocial forces
- (7) Is a person who, personally or through a third party, engages in behavior to destroy the reputation or harm the business of others through: violent demands, threatening speech and behavior, inappropriate demands that exceed legal responsibilities, spreading of rumors, fraud, force, etc.
- The Company or a user, when it has been determined that the other party has violated the expression and guarantee of the preceding Paragraph and falls under at least one of the above Items, can, without notice, immediately terminate this Agreement concerning the Service, and shall be able to request compensation for any damages incurred.
Article 17 (Transfer, Etc. of Rights and Standing)
The Company and users shall not be able to transfer, sublease, mortgage, or dispose of in any manner any rights, duties, or standing concerning the Service without the permission of the other party.
Article 18 (Deliberation and Resolution)
The Company and users, in the event of questions regarding items not stipulated herein or regarding the interpretation of the Terms, shall work to resolve the question in a timely manner following deliberation conducted according to the principles of good faith therebetween.
Article 19 (Competent Court)
In the event of litigation between the Company or a user, the agreed upon court of jurisdiction in the first instance shall be the district court or summary court having jurisdiction over the headquarters of the Company.
Article 20 (Governing Laws)
Interpretation of the Terms shall be in accordance to the laws of Japan.